We aim to promote effective learning in a happy, secure environment based on mutual respect where the acquisition of knowledge, skills and personal qualities enable students to meet the demands of present and future society.
At Queen’s College we aim to provide an excellent, all round education.
- equipping all students to become life long learners with the ability to think independently and to adapt confidently to new situations.
- enabling and encouraging all students to realise their full potential.
- ensuring that each student’s time at school is worthwhile in itself as well as preparation for later life.
- demanding from all students: integrity, a sense of fairness, tolerance, respect for others and the environment.
- developing a sense of togetherness, marked by a common purpose and a shared enthusiasm for learning.