The majority of the school’s pupils are of British or Spanish nationality although many other nationalities are also represented.
Except at Nursery level, it is important that all those seeking entry should have a good grasp of the English language, both spoken and written, at a level appropriate to their stage of development.
At all levels, entry to the school is through interview and assessment. Pupils coming from other schools must provide copies of their most recent academic reports and, if requested, a character reference from their Head Teacher.
Preliminary enquiry form for admission [click here to download]
Interviews for places in the Nursery class take place in January of the year of entry.
The form of assessment depends on the level of entry:
- Primary Department – pupils spend a morning in the classroom, enabling them to experience life at Queen’s at first hand and giving the class teacher an opportunity to assess their suitability for a place.
- Secondary Department – pupils are required to take a test in English and Mathematics and Spanish if applicable.
- Sixth Form (years 12 and 13) – entry at this level depends on GCSE results and a personal reference from previous school.
The school fees are public.
School fees for the academic year 2020/2021
| ||Per Year |
(advanced payment) (1)
|Nursery & Reception||6.360€||636€||6.532€||653€||2.280€||684€||760€|
|Year 1 & Year 2||6.870€||687€||7.055€||706€||2.462€||739€||816€|
|Year 10 & 11 / Year 12 & 13 *||10.200€||1.020€||10.475€||1.048€||3.656€||1.097€||1.206€|
(1) This annual fee requires to be paid before june 20th, 2020
* In the case of Y12 & Y13 the fees do not include books and other materials required.
Enrolment fees (2020/2021):
ENROLMENT FEE: 500 € (Y1-Y13) / 800€ (N-R)
DEPOSIT: 1200 €
Other Services (2019/20):
Y3:Y13: 125€/month for 10 months or 160€/month
10€ per day
Packed Lunch Service: 20€/month
- Parents will be required to complete a Re-enrolment form each year between January and the end of the Spring term.
- Monthly fees are payable before the 25th of the previous month. The only exception to this is the month of September, when payment is due on the 5th September.
- Termly fees are issued on the following dates and are payable within 10 days of the issue date Termly fees, not paid within this time, will be converted to monthly payments.
- AUTUMN TERM: 4th September
- SPRING TERM: 15th December
- SUMMER TERM 15th March
- Annual fees are payable between the 1st and 10th of September. Annual fees not received within these dates, will be converted to termly payments.
- The Advanced Annual fee is payable before June 20th 2020.
- Direct debits returned to school by the bank incur a surcharge (bank cancellation fee plus 30€ administrative fee) which must be paid at the same time as the outstanding school fees.
- ALL FEES MUST BE PAID BY DIRECT DEBIT and bills will be issued either in the name of BONANOVA ENGLISH SCHOOL S.L. or QUEEN’S COLLEGE.
Enrol now for Sixth Form
The enrolment period for entry to Sixth Form is now open. In this final stage of school education, our students are prepared for some of the most prestigious universities in the world, as is apparent from our university placements over the last few years.
At this level we offer a unique programme within the Balearic Islands due to:
- Our tried and tested methodology, an experienced staff, and the use of the most up to date educational tools.
- A range of 17 GCE “A” level subjects which provide our students with the studies they require in order to follow their chosen university careers. Included within this range of subjects are all 3 sciences and Further Mathematics, an essential requirement (depending on the course applied for) for entry to such universities as Cambridge and Imperial College.
This programme has enabled our students to obtain high academic qualifications, both as individuals and collectively.
At present there are a few places available in lower classes in the Secondary Department, where students are provided with the opportunity, not only to realise their full potential, but also to obtain places at the most prestigious universities both national and international.
If you are interested in your son / daughter joining our Sixth Form, please contact Mr.Ken Williams, the Sixth Form Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or Administration email@example.com