SUMMER SCHOOL 2023
WHY QUEEN'S COLLEGE?
Queen’s is a progressive and forward-thinking school with outstanding facilities and a long tradition of academic excellence. We are a caring institution in which every student matters . Queen’s is close to the city of Palma, yet situated in idyllic natural surroundings, a unique location which creates a peaceful atmosphere that allows our students to thrive. Moreover, the close-knit nature of our community helps students to develop valuable life-long relationships and a range of opportunities beyond the classroom to enhance both leadership and personal management skills.
Queen’s College has a long tradition of academic excellence. The school has offered the A Level programme since 1977 and will continue to deliver this international British programme.
Queen’s is prepared to provide education for the future and to empower students to navigate the opportunities of our ever-changing world. We strive to offer every one of our students the optimal route for their future and to make sure they are fully prepared for life after Queen’s, able to think critically, make informed decisions and are equipped with a wide range of skills.
With these aims in mind, Queen’s College has also become an IB World School offering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP).
- A personalised learning experience.
- A wide choice of subjects.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces that allow for every teaching-learning opportunity: lectures, tutorials, one-on-one sessionsgroup work and individual study.
- Our experienced guidance in the competitive international university application procedure.
- A proven track record of accesing the top universities worlwide including Imperial College, Columbia University (NY), ESSEC (Paris), Oxford, and Cambridge.
- We will offer you the best route to your future.
*Mission Statement from the IB The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment. These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.